As reported, Finola's facial bruising is stupendous.  It is amazing.  It is like nothing you have ever seen, and on a normally really pale person to boot.  Finola was feeling a little shy about going to a busy medical office looking like she'd been in a bar fight (which is what I told her to say).  Of course having almost 30 years of garb gave us some ideas.  None of the hoods we own were going to quite work so a headress was made.  (I don't really think the Maltese cross brooch quite coordinates with the teatowel....) There will be a report later on how it worked and what Finola finally decided to tell the nosy.

Jenna