We were able to take approximately 81 lbs. of food plus $25 cash to the food pantry Sunday.  Thank you to everyone who donated!  Next year we are planning again to do the food drive so we will be able to give everyone notice a lot further in advance of our event.

Thanks again!

Juliana

Sent from my iPad