Very nice, we always have room for another archer in Calontir.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of jeffery vitale
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 8:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] i got a bow (be afraid)

so as topic states i got a bow :) just wanted to say thank you to the guy running archery at cross and compass and warn people i now have a bow(you have be warned be afraid... unless you are dolan >:)  )

its a ben pearson 7050 62" amo 45#@28" i only paid 70 for it string 2 arrows (not wooden) string remover .. and in pretty good shape was shooting it for about 3 hours today and loved it.. its a little hard on my fingers for pull but practice practice practice