I honestly didn't know she wasn't one already.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 1, 2013, at 9:16 PM, Ann McConnell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 FANTASTIC!!!! Way over due, but I am so happy for her.  :-)

Eva

From: Eowyth þa Siðend <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2013 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] News from Pennsic

And Rhianwen was made a Huscarl!

HUS! HUS!

Eowyth

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Eowyth þa Siðend <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
For those not on the Calontir Facebook Page:

I've heard of two AMAZING boons that were begged at Pennsic:

Tatiana begged the boon for Murdoch to be elevated to the Order of the Pelican

Fernando begged the boon for his squire, Brockman, to be elevated to Knighthood

SUCH awesome news (and please feel free to share others, these were the ones that I've seen.)

In Service,
Eowyth
*(doing a little happy dance for her friends in her cubicle)*