Good people of Calontir, this is a request that will be going out on multiple forums, so please bear with me.

     Valor 34 is quickly approaching, and the Heraldic corps of Vatavia will require a good deal of assistance if we are to make it a great one!  We will need camp criers both days of the event, lest our voices become ragged from overuse.  Morning camp announcements will begin at 8:30 AM, so any available voice heralds, please report to Herald’s Point(which will be close to Troll) no later than 8:15 AM.  Saturday afternoon announcements will begin at 1:30 PM, so we will need heralds no later than 1:15.  Sunday afternoon announcements will go out after the Valor Tournament is over.

     In addition, we will need List Heralds both days.  On Saturday, there will be a Calon Steel Tournament at 1 PM on the List Field.  Sunday, of course, will be the Valor Tournament, followed by the Guardians Invitational.  All three of these will need List Heralds, so please, come and lend your voices!

     Finally, Sunday evening of Valor, a Viking mead hall will be held in the air-conditioned splendor of our new (wet!) site's Great Hall.  There will be Norse games, a mead bar and brewing competition, and we are encouraging as many Calontir bards- or skalds, as it were- to prepare their Norse songs, sagas and eddas, and come to entertain us all.  Praise Odin!

     Please pass this message on to any local mailing lists; we can use all the voices we can get!

     In service with song, story and camp cries,
     Johann