So glad that Finola did well with the surgery!

Best wishes for a quick and full recovery!!

Suzanne

P.S.  If she wants to talk to someone who has been in a similar situation,
I can put her in contact with Angus's cousin Sandi.

Maestra Suzanne de la FertÚ
Barony of the Lonely Tower
Kingdom of Calontir

*Da ambiente e ospitalitÓ sono la bellezza*
*From ambiance and hospitality come beauty*

*Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!*
*Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!*