So glad that Finola did well with the surgery!

Best wishes for a quick and full recovery!!

Suzanne

P.S.  If she wants to talk to someone who has been in a similar situation, I can put her in contact with Angus's cousin Sandi.

Maestra Suzanne de la Ferté
Barony of the Lonely Tower
Kingdom of Calontir

Da ambiente e ospitalità sono la bellezza
From ambiance and hospitality come beauty

Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!
Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!