What a cool theme!

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 10:09 PM, Nancy Margulis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Evening all,

Standard apology if you receive this multiple times. Actually, not really. If you read it multiple times you may start thinking you can help…

The Shire of Deodar event is September 21. It is a camping event (which means start Friday, September 20: Day into Night: Reasons to look at the dark side.

We would like to offer a variety of classes, both during the day and into evening. Any topic of interest is welcome. Especially desired are classes about the middle ages at night!  Topics could include astromony, lighting, activities in the evening, leisure activities and games. Also to consider, as days get shorter and people prepare for winter what would they do? Food preservation, brewing and wine making.

Questions, ideas and / or offers to teach may be directed to me: esther1 (at) iowatelecom.net

Or to Deodar’s A & S minister, Safiyah of Deodar: moas (at) deodar.net

In Service,

Esther