Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 05:06:47 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] One last call
To: [log in to unmask]

With a week before the Tournament of Valor, I must make one final request- please forgive the bandwidth, but this message will be going out on multiple mailing lists.

Valor needs heralds!  We will need camp criers Saturday and Sunday; the hours of camp cries have been mentioned in a prior posting.  We will also need list heralds for the Saturday Cut & Thrust tournament, and both of the Sunday tournaments.  Please contact me either at the event, or privately online before Valor.  The camp cries may take a bit of mapping out, since this is a new Valor site and we will be novices to the camp layout.

In addition, we will have a consultation table in the air-conditioned Great Hall.  Come and see Her Excellency Marie Chantal if you have questions regarding a name change, device or badge, either for yourself or on behalf of a client.  Finally, Sunday night of Valor will be our Viking Mead Hall, with Norse games and skalds to entertain with sagas and songs.

Hope to see you at Valor!  In service,

Johann