Whether for camp cries or list heraldry, I will do my best to partner up newbie heralds with seasoned veterans.  This being a new campsite for Valor, it'll be a learning experience all around as we learn the best pattern for camp announcements.

Also, I'd like to thank The Honorable Lord Stefan(I hope I got that right?) for his posting of Florilegium files, some of them written by my good friend Lord Ivo Blackhawk, an exceptional herald in his own right.  A veritable treasure trove of info for voice heralds, if I may say so!

-Johann

From: Marguerite D.A. Reed <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Can New Heralds Help? Was: One last call

Johann, what kind of help can new heralds expect with this necessary project?

~Melisende

Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.  Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

~Jacob A. Riis