Greetings, Calontir!

We have more than 130 entrants in Queen's Prize! :)

That is AWESOME! And please keep the entries coming in!

You can continue to enter until September 1 here: http://artsci.calontir.org/qpt-entry-form.php (Probably no chance that we'll extend the deadline this year, so don't wait! :) )

What this great turn-out means, though, is that we need MORE JUDGES! If you're thinking about judging but haven't gotten around to registering, now is the time! :)

Volunteer to judge here: http://artsci.calontir.org/judge-volunteer-form.php

Hoping to see you there!

Maerwynn

P.S. -- The list of entrants in Queen's Prize is available online here: http://www.tinyurl.com/QPT2013  If you are entered (or sponsored someone), please take a minute to check that the entry is there and correct. Thanks!
--
Maerwynn of Holme
Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir