Just an FYI--McDonald's has their 5 gal. "orange bowls" cheap--you can get
iced tea or maybe lemonade.  I have had them filled with just ice (added
water at site).  Just ice is free, but you need to put down a deposit on
the jugs.  You have to reserve them in advance by calling the corporate
office.
Natalya

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM, Theron & Laura <[log in to unmask]