Allan,

Volkmar and Isadora have had good luck with the U-Haul at 48th and Vine.  I
did not have such great luck where I went.  I would highly recommend the
hitch that slides out and is secured with a pin.  I believe that it is a
bit more expensive but it sure saves the shins. I would also recommend a 2
inch ball.

Owain