Do you know what kind of trailer you wish to pull?  Most hitches have
certain ratings and some cars are only able to accept certain types of
hitches.  You should be able to do a Google search to see what types of
hitches you can get on your vehicle.  And if you already have a trailer
that will always tell you what type of hitch you need.