We have a 5-gallon jug we will bring for liquids.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Yvette Davis
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Inn Assistance requested

Hear ye.. hear ye....

The mistress of the Cattle Raids Inn beseeches all good folke of Mag Mor to
consider lending their ayde  to chop and prepare sandwich fixings in
preparation of the opening of the Inn. Those citizens who consider lending
ayde would know that final preparations will occur  the early morn of Aug 24
at Cattle Raids.Those willing to help please email me at

In addition, the mistress asks that anyone who is in possession of large keg
sized thermos coolers who may be willing to lend such possessions  so that
the Cattle Raids Inn may provide liquid refreshment (Iced tea, lemonade and
water) please contact the Inn mistress, Yvette at

YIS,

Yvette