Just a reminder:  there will be a pre-cook for the feast for Cattle Raids on
Saturday, August 10 at St. Mark's on the Campus Episcopal church (at the
corner of 13th & R streets).   We'll start about 9:30 a.m. and go until 5:00
or when we get done cooking what Mistress Thora has brought-whichever comes
first.  J

If you are able to join Mistress Thora and me at any time during the day,
your help will be very much appreciated.  If you think you can come, please
let me know, so we'll some idea of how many hands we'll have to help.

You can email me off list or reply to this message-whichever you prefer.

Thanks in advance-

YIS, Gwyneth