Allen, you all so need to make sure you get a strong enough hitch for the trailer you are pulling, because there is different waits of hitches.

Carlos

----- Reply message -----
From: "Gale Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MAGMOR] Trailer Hitch question...
Date: Sun, Aug 4, 2013 9:04 AM
Allan,
Volkmar and Isadora have had good luck with the U-Haul at 48th and Vine.  I did not have such great luck where I went.  I would highly recommend the hitch that slides out and is secured with a pin.  I believe that it is a bit more expensive but it sure saves the shins. I would also recommend a 2 inch ball.

Owain