Yoichi will probably be reserving from his work the 2 they have available, and we have recently invested in one also. That is 3 for site, not sure  where they will be needed. The inn could probably use our personal one during lunch if needed.

Dianaim

Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 13:59:00 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Inn Assistance requested
To: [log in to unmask]

Just an FYI--McDonald's has their 5 gal. "orange bowls" cheap--you can get iced tea or maybe lemonade.  I have had them filled with just ice (added water at site).  Just ice is free, but you need to put down a deposit on the jugs.  You have to reserve them in advance by calling the corporate office.
Natalya