Allan,

Volkmar and Isadora have had good luck with the U-Haul at 48th and Vine.  I did not have such great luck where I went.  I would highly recommend the hitch that slides out and is secured with a pin.  I believe that it is a bit more expensive but it sure saves the shins. I would also recommend a 2 inch ball.

Owain