That’s great, Felix.  I’ll be happy to sponsor you.  I’ll contact you off list to see what you have in mind.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of T C
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 8:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Queen's Prize Tourney

I would be interested in entering.
Thank you!
Felix

Theron & Laura <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I know many of our members have signed up to either enter Queen’s Prize Tourney, to sponsor an entrant, and/or to judge.  Kudos to those people!

For entrants, this is a wonderful chance to show off your stuff, get great feedback, and see all sorts of cool entries brought by other people.

If you are interested in entering the tourney, but haven’t signed up, it’s not too late yet.  The deadline is Sept. 1.

If you would like to enter and have not yet found a sponsor, I would be happy to sponsor you.  Please let me know ASAP, and I’ll work with you on getting registered.

YIS,

Gwyneth