Do you know what kind of trailer you wish to pull?  Most hitches have certain ratings and some cars are only able to accept certain types of hitches.  You should be able to do a Google search to see what types of hitches you can get on your vehicle.  And if you already have a trailer that will always tell you what type of hitch you need.