Depending on the kiddos, I can maybe come for a little bit. Yoichi has to work at 11.

Dianaim

Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 22:17:26 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Cattle Raids pre-cook on Saturday
To: [log in to unmask]

Just a reminder:  there will be a pre-cook for the feast for Cattle Raids on Saturday, August 10 at St. Mark’s on the Campus Episcopal church (at the corner of 13th & R streets).   We’ll start about 9:30 a.m. and go until 5:00 or when we get done cooking what Mistress Thora has brought—whichever comes first.  J

If you are able to join Mistress Thora and me at any time during the day, your help will be very much appreciated.  If you think you can come, please let me know, so we’ll some idea of how many hands we’ll have to help.

You can email me off list or reply to this message—whichever you prefer.

Thanks in advance—

YIS, Gwyneth