Some of my earliest memories are of trying to get my cousin to apply the
terms "frog" and "toad" correctly. Are some of us born this way? Perhaps,
but maybe it also has to do with our personal interests.

The ant bite/sting problem is really annoying, especially because for some
people it's the difference between life and death.

Mike