From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Doug Yanega [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 3:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ant exhibit irritation

You might be interested in this response from a personal contact there
at the LACM:

"Oh yeah, I KNOW. Myself and several other people have talked to the
exhibits people about it. They "have it on their list." Apparently there
are more pressing concerns with other parts of the exhibit. That's not
the only thing in there that has me in a tizzy. Thank you for sending
this to me; I will continue to make a stink about it in hopes that
speeds things up. Unbelievable."

So, evidently, the exhibits people are well aware of the problem and
have been for some time now.