Hi,
Could you please send copies of the papers to me, so that I can register them on ZooBank and Wikispecies?
Thanks,
Stephen

From: Oz Rittner <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 30 August 2013 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: Genus Xeloma (Cetoniine)

I just got the papers so no need to sent it.
Many thanks,
Oz

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Oz Rittner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues
I am looking for the following papers: (or any other paper dealing with Xeloma).

Holm, E. 1988 - Synonymic notes on african cetoniinae coleoptera scarabaeidae 1 genus xeloma kraatz including sisyraphora kraatz and pseudoprotaetia kraatz. Navorsinge Van Die Nasionale Museum (bloemfontein): 1-18

Beinhundner G., 1999 - synonymy revision of the African genus Xeloma (Coleoptera, Scarabaeidae, Cetoniinae) Lambillionea 99 (2) :309-320

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Oz

--
Oz Rittner
Zoological Museum, Department of Zoology,

http://www.nature-of-oz.com/ - Insect World Of Israel
http://www.argentinean-insects.com/ - Insects of Argentina