A former student of UMKC sent me an e-mail about the need for adjuncts to teach some online courses.  The nature of the courses are outlined below along with the pay.  If you have any questions, please directly e-mail Doug Meador:  [log in to unmask].

Fred Lee

Professor Frederic S. Lee

Editor, American Journal of Economics and Sociology

Department of Economics

University of Missouri-Kansas City

5100 Rockhill Road

Kansas City, Missouri  64110