The Willamette University Economics Department invites applications for a tenure track position at the assistant or associate level beginning Fall 2014.

The Economic Department is in the early stages of implementing a newly redesigned curriculum in which all courses will embody a pluralist approach to economics. Teaching responsibilities will include contributing to the core of this new curriculum at both the introductory and intermediate levels. Willingness to develop courses that expand our elective offerings and that promote our commitment to critically examining multiple economic perspectives is also expected.

We particularly welcome candidates with training in political economy, history of thought or economic history, but other fields will be considered. A completed Ph.D. by August 2014 is required. Some teaching experience strongly preferred.

For further information and application procedure about the position, please follow the link below: https://jobs.willamette.edu/postings/884

Yan
Yan Liang
Associate Professor, Economics