Thanks, Felix! I'll drop Al and the kids off at our regular meeting spot
before I head to Beatrice.

Thanks bunches@

Lasairiona

--
Yvette Davis, RMT, HTP-C

BS - Natural Healing, Reiki Master and Teacher, Certified Healing Touch
Practitioner
Natural Health Consultant, Herbalist
www.msquill.com
https://www.facebook.com/msquillhealth