Greetings to all -

The last outdoor fighter practice of the year is tomorrow - 6:30 at
Woods Park, 33rd & L Streets in Lincoln.  The predictions are for good
weather, so I hope to see many of you there.

Starting on the following Tuesday, October 1st, we move to our fall and
winter schedule:

On 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, practice will be in Lonely Tower, at Sokol Hall
South, 2021 U Street, Omaha, at 7 pm.  I will try to arrange rides for
those that would like to attend, but prefer not to drive.

On 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, practice will be in Lincoln, at the Air Park Rec
Center, 3720 NW 46th St in Lincoln, starting at 6:30.  This year i
understand that we'll need to stop fighting at 8pm and be completely out
by 8:30, so be prepared to get into armor quickly.

See you there!

Volkmar - Mag Mor Marshal.