Now that Fighter Practice is moving inside, we'll be trading practices
with Lonely Tower.

1st and 3rd Tuesdays, Mag Mor will travel to Lonely Tower.
2nd and 4th Tuesdays, Lonely Tower will come here to Mag Mor.
Any 5th Tuesdays, each group is on its own.

Tomorrow (Tuesday, Oct 1) is a Lonely Tower practice.  It will be at the
same site as last year,

    Sokol Hall South (entrance on the south side of the building)
    2021 U St., Omaha NE
    7-9 p.m.

Those interested in car-pooling to the Omaha Practice, please meet at
Woods Park (yes, this is a change from last year) 33rd & L Streets at
about 5:30.  I hope to leave there by about 5:45.

If you need specific pieces from the Mag Mor loaner armor, let me know
as soon a possible.

Regards,

Volkmar, Mag Mor Marshal.