Apologies for an announcement that is not exactly SCA, but it is related
(since it's period music).

Just wanted to let everybody who likes to go to concerts of my non-SCA early
music group, Dulces Voces, know that we are giving a concert this Saturday
to celebrate our 20th year of performing together as that group.  We'll be
doing some of our favorites from over the years-kind of a greatest hits of
the 16th century.  ;-)

It will be at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church (62nd and A St., across from
Pius) at 7:30 on Saturday, September 7.  There will be light refreshments
during intermission.  I hope some of you can join us.

--Gwyneth