  There is a possibility of rain. No, scratch that. From the current
radar, it looks like it WILL rain in Lincoln sometime this evening, but
it looks like it may wait until 9 o'clock or so. I still intend to hold
fighter practice, but will be prepared to close it down quickly if the
rain shows up.

If we have to shut down early, then my house will be open for working on
armor, weapons, etc. or just for hanging out for a while. We're about 4
blocks from the practice site, at 811 S. 32nd St. in Lincoln.

See you there!

Volkmar