Subject: [LonelyTower] RE: Fighter Practice in Mag Mor
Date: 10 Sep 2013 14:55:56 -0700
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Just spoke with HE Volkmar ... practice is still a go. At this point there are not any storms in Lincoln.

--- In [log in to unmask], <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Remember practice this evening is in Mag Mor. They have been doing a wonderful job of traveling to Omaha on the first Tuesday of the month. Tonight is our turn. Fighters (both steel and rattan), artisans, and talkers (not that any of those are mutually exclusive:)) what are you plans for attending tonight. Augustine and I will be carpooling. This may be the last outdoors practice in Lincoln before it gets to be too dark to play outside...(notice I did not mention low temps or odd cold white flakes...while I have been on the warm side lately, I am not ready to admit that stuff is coming:))

See you tonight...Woods Park, 33rd & L Streets, Lincoln NE

Sir Michael
[[log in to unmask]">cid:[log in to unmask]]

"The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This information may be subject to legal,
professional or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without
our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us
immediately.

This footnote also confirms that this email has been automatically scanned for the presence
of computer viruses, profanities and certain file types."

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
Barony of the Lonely Tower email list
.