The people that are sampling everything will have their own, that they purchase at the gate, that's how we know that they are of age.

To little berries and shrews, don't make a good cake.

Lord Carlos

----- Reply message -----
From: "Patricia Galbraith" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MAGMOR] Octoberfest
Date: Thu, Sep 26, 2013 8:12 AM
Actually, it's large berries and minced shrews.

I'll be there, and I have a bottle of Angus de Botha's chocolate liqueur I've been meaning to tap.  Have we got (or should someone get) a bunch of itty-bitty paper cups for sampling?

Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 23:47:40 -0500From: [log in to unmask]: Re: [MAGMOR] OctoberfestTo: [log in to unmask]
I'm pretty sure the proper recipe calls for large berries and smallish shrews, so it's all good.

TOCD, Historically Incorrect