It is on our calendar. We will likely be a bit getting there, closer to 5.
Felix

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet

-------- Original message --------
From: Eric & Opal Doerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2013/09/24 11:50 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Octoberfest

Hi, Mag Mor.
Octoberfest (or OctoBeerfest) is on Thursday, October 10, at the Lancaster Co Event Center.  Because that's the same day I'll be having shoulder surgery, neither Volkmar nor I will be able to attend.  Can someone please help coordinate this demo?  I'm happy to share all I know about it.

Please contact me if you can attend -- I'll pass that information along to whoever ends up coordinating that day.

-- Isadora