Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 22:32:22 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] an interesting idea
To: [log in to unmask]

Last night at Philosophy Night, the discussion centered on how to bring a more medieval feeling to SCA events.  An idea was proposed that at Crown Tournament in November, Mag Mor could challenge the kingdom to spend an hour trying to speak and act medievally--that for one specified hour, we would not make modern references and would try to interact as people might have done in the middle ages.
What say you, Mag Mor?  Would you like to be part of a more period event? Would you like to try to spend an hour without cell phones, computers, or cars?  Without football games, TV shows, ice in your disposable cup?
...Discuss.......

Natalya