I talked to the folks here at work and it's a go for archery practice here at my office!  Owain & I discussed this and we decided to try and have an archery practice Thursday evening at 5:30.  Meet in the parking lot and we will go en masse to the Range in the enclosed parking lot! The address to my office is          Nebraska Game & Parks Commission          2200 N 33rd          Lincoln, NE  68503 Park at the east end of the parking lot on the north side. Hope to see everyone on Thursday! YISKat