Three cheers for Kat!!

I for one, am super excited. Thank you, Kat.

Lasairiona

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I talked to the folks here at work and it's a go for archery practice here at my office!  Owain & I discussed this and we decided to try and have an archery practice Thursday evening at 5:30.  Meet in the parking lot and we will go en masse to the Range in the enclosed parking lot!

The address to my office is
          Nebraska Game & Parks Commission
          2200 N 33rd
          Lincoln, NE  68503

Park at the east end of the parking lot on the north side.

Hope to see everyone on Thursday!

YIS
Kat

--
Yvette Davis, RMT, HTP-C

BS - Natural Healing, Reiki Master and Teacher, Certified Healing Touch Practitioner
Natural Health Consultant, Herbalist
www.msquill.com
https://www.facebook.com/msquillhealth