Forwarded from the Lonely Tower list.

Volkmar
=============
From: [log in to unmask]

--- In [log in to unmask], <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Fighter practice/baronial Gathering will be Tuesday @ 6:30pm at the Salvation Army Kroc Center 2825 Y St. We will be on the festival plaza, which faces Y St, roughly 30th and Y. Please bring chairs and water! Stay hydrated! You are welcomed to park in the Kroc parking lot and walk through the building to get to the festival plaza, or there is street parking. Garb is not required! This is an ice breaker between us and the Kroc center so we get to know each other prior to Crown on November 2nd.

__._,_.___                                                      Reply via web post                                                          Reply to sender                                                          Reply to group                                            Start a New Topic                                                Messages in this topic                (6)
      Recent Activity:                      New Members      1
    Visit Your Group
      Barony of the Lonely Tower email list

.