We should be able to get everyone there.

Allan Davis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Okay, so, Yvette and Nicole have to go to Beatrice tonight for the first
rehearsal--pick up their music, all that stuff.  I would love to come to
Omaha tonight, but the only way I'm going to get there is for the ladies to
drop us off and we ride up there with someone...would anyone have room for
myself, two sacks of loaner armor, and three munchkins under 13...?

-=ad=-

--
The Access Geek!  Custom database solutions and repair! -

Gallery - http://shardsandphractures.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Isn't a good laugh worth a nickel...? - nickelatatime.wordpress.com