We should be able to get everyone there.

Allan Davis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Okay, so, Yvette and Nicole have to go to Beatrice tonight for the first rehearsal--pick up their music, all that stuff.  I would love to come to Omaha tonight, but the only way I'm going to get there is for the ladies to drop us off and we ride up there with someone...would anyone have room for myself, two sacks of loaner armor, and three munchkins under 13...?

-=ad=-

--
The Access Geek!  Custom database solutions and repair! - [log in to unmask]

Gallery -
http://shardsandphractures.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Isn't a good laugh worth a nickel...? - nickelatatime.wordpress.com