Apologies for an announcement that is not exactly SCA, but it is related (since it’s period music)…

Just wanted to let everybody who likes to go to concerts of my non-SCA early music group, Dulces Voces, know that we are giving a concert this Saturday to celebrate our 20th year of performing together as that group.  We’ll be doing some of our favorites from over the years—kind of a greatest hits of the 16th century.  ;-)

It will be at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church (62nd and A St., across from Pius) at 7:30 on Saturday, September 7.  There will be light refreshments during intermission.  I hope some of you can join us.

--Gwyneth