Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:45:03 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Queen's Prize Updates
To: [log in to unmask]

Forwarded to CDE & Axed Root
From: Maerwynn of Holme <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:33 PM
Subject: [CALONTIR] Queen's Prize Updates

Greetings all!

A few reminders/updates about Queen's Prize this weekend!

1. The NEW and IMPROVED schedule for Queen's Prize is available here (with room and table assignments!): http://www.tinyurl.com/QPT13Schedule

2. As in previous years, there will be a Judges' Choice basket (judges will get a voting slip in their judging packets). If you would like to contribute something to the prize, the basket will be available for filling at the judge check-in table. (This is NOT a requirement for judging.)

3. Troll is CASH ONLY.

4. The event is on campus: 900 University Avenue, Columbia, MO 65211-6100.

5. PARKING is available in the garage at the corner of Hitt and Elm St.

We have had a HUGE turn out this year to honor our Queen and the Arts and Sciences in Calontir. I hope you will all bring your best, your excitement, and your *patience* as everything will take longer, be louder, and be more awesome with so many entrants!

Can't wait to see everyone!

Maerwynn

P.S. -- Please forward this message to any interested parties you can think of! :)
--
Maerwynn of Holme
Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir