Hi Linda,

My only tip is silver jewelry wire and a mechanical pencil, it won't feel
like graphite but she'll have a good grip.

All best,
Cat

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Hi All;
> I have a friend who is interested in Silverpoint. She would like to
> talk/write to someone who has done it before, to ask a few questions before
> she jumps in.
>
> If you have the time and desire to communicate with her, please write me
> off-list.
> It would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Best,
> Linda
> _____________________
> Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
> P.O. Box 325
> Hereford, AZ 85615
> (520) 803-0538
> www.lindafeltner.com

> instructions at

Cat Wilson

Cat Wilson Art
Design . Illustration . Art
Astoria, NY
catwilsonart.com

~When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitches to
everything in the universe.
~John Muir