As in similar to Facebook?  Not sure, Will.  Professional photographers are
divided on the new FB rules issue.  Some I know are just putting up with it
because much of their business comes from FB contacts.  However, most, if
not all, are beginning to add watermarks to their images.

Glendon Mellow is probably the person to contact about this situation.
I'll be interested in what recommendations come out of this discussion.

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com