I do it the Way Cris does, but have a extendable keyboard tray that holds the tablet in front and a
side wing on the tray for the mouse. The keyboard is an extended Apple, so very compact. It sits at
the top of the Intuos 4 and the keyboard "foot" hooked the top of the Intuos so it does not slide
down and get in the way.

Britt