I saw a posting today that mentions 10' of water and 4' of mud in their basement and office. what a shame.

-frank

On 9/15/2013 6:58 PM, Gail Guth wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Apparently relatives of Marj posted on Facebook that she and her husband were ok , i.e., not injured and safe... I don't know what, if any damage to her property they have suffered.

Gail