I have non-illustrator friends who watched their home in Lyons, CO break up and float away last Thurs. a.m. The damage is extremely widespread and devastating, and will not be fixed for many, many months.

The Longmont paper has a number of pics from the Longmont/Lyons area: http://tinyurl.com/pww3cvh

Pam