FYI: Facebook's proposed new Terms of Service are generating some talk
on my space art list. As written, it seems that they give FB rights
well beyond current federal copyright law and at least some of us are
seeing it as a serious threat that could undermine our rights to our
intellectual property (copyrighted art). I, among others, have removed
art and photos that I directly uploaded to FB. My plan at this point
in time is to link to images - say, those on my web site - but not
uploaded copyrighted artwork directly to FB.

Lynette