Not sure, but she did send me an email and I think she's recuperating.

Gail

On 9/13/13 7:15 PM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
How is the director doing, Gail?

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Dorie Petrochko <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
OK I'm being patient !

Dorie

On Sep 12, 2013, at 8:57 AM, Gail Guth wrote:

Hi, Everyone!
If you have not yet received your Annual Members Exhibit entry, please be patient. The Dorr Museum director had a serious health emergency just as the exhibit ended; other COA personnel stepped in to manage the take-down and shipping. I have been informed that the remaining works should be shipped out by this Friday or early next week.

Gail

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design

Dorie Petrochko
President- Connecticut Natural Science Illustrators
Yale Peabody Museum Community Education Center
117 Frontage Road
Orange, CT 06477
203-888-9835 H
203-695-1215 C